Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy July!!!!!

Ok, I realize my posts are becoming less and less frequent.  But this is a good thing right?  We had a stellar, non-police involved Fourth of July celebration.  I love fireworks.  Funny story this year.  As some of you may know, Utah has legalized class C fireworks, like aerials.  Ok exactly aerials.  I love them!!!  Here is the funny story I mentioned.  I go and buy fireworks.  Not a whole lot but enough to have fun.  I lit them in the field behind my house that was recently watered.  Sending showers of freedom and independence into the air.  My family and friends on the other side of the hedge, squealing with delight (or so I thought).  What was really happening was they were screaming because the cardboard shrapnel from the awesome fireworks was raining down on them.  So I logically assumed that they were having the same amount of enjoyment as myself.  Therefore I kept on lighting the fireworks.  With each exploding aerial display, a holler of glee was coming from the backyard.  After the grand finally I glimpsed to the back yard and nary a soul was in it.  They had all retreated to the front yard for safety and good viewing purposes.  No one was injured or hurt and fun was had by all.  Next year will be bigger and badder, and farther from the house.

Ok, I had scans the other day and I realized something... I do have a reaction to the MRI contrast.  It makes me really tired.  Laying on the scan table for a few hours makes my hip not work properly too.  Hopefully there will be good news on Tuesday after I meet with my doctor. 

So until Tuesday, I bid you adieu and Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Andy

No comments: