Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween scary story

Once upon a time, there was a creature that liked to dwell in the dark places and consume anything in its proximity. This creature is hard to kill, and is almost always deadly. It is one of natures supreme predators. They are hard to find, and usually once they are located, they are the most dangerous. I am one of the few that have survived an encounter with this beast. I was lucky to get away with my life. I was not able to get away unscathed, but I got away. The bad thing is, once it catches your scent, you always have to watch your back. I recently was put in contact with a team of people who are familiar with the beast and have even killed several of them. They have lasers, xrays, and special chemicals that have been shown to effective against the creatures.

Ok enough of that, my imagination is tired. We had scans and met with the doctor, the outcome was the tumors in my lungs are all Non-detect, and the tumor in my shoulder has shrunk 60%. WOO HOO for us!!!!!!!!!

There was as there always is a small caveat. The one this time is an anomaly that might be tumor, might be a pocket of residual radiation. The way we tell what it is, wait six weeks and do another scan. If its bigger, or more defined, its cancer. If its smaller, then its a pocked of radiation. The chances of it being radiation are about 90% so we are not too worried about this. and if it happens to be a tumor, it is extremely small.

All is well and we have our party pants on for celebration of Halloween. So bring out the ghosts and goblins, witches and zombies. Tis the haunting season, I hope you get your pants scared off. (in my best Vincent price laugh) he he he ha ha ha he ha he ha ha ha he he ha ha ha.

Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Andy