Sunday, June 5, 2011

HumaHuma-NukaNuka-Apua'a

The title of this blogs name is Hawaiian for a fish. It was told to me that this is the smallest fish with the biggest name.




We had a great time last night, I hope everyone else did too. Yesterday we celebrated Joel and Zina (Z'eye' na)'s 50th wedding anniversary. We had the Pauni family come and did the catering and the program. It was a blast. The grandkids all played their instruments, and I even sang a few songs. There was one part where they brought people up from the audience to do the "fruit salad" dance. Bonnie and Matt, my neice and nephew, got to dance, along with Chuck and Marta. They did awesome, I was laughing so hard, I ended up needing my abuterol (athsma medicine), and I didn't bring it. But it was so worth it. So for those of you who were concerned at my coughing, I am ok. A little breathing treatment and I was fine. All and all it was a great night with lots of friends family and laughs.


Merry Christmas and have a lovely day,

Andy Layne

No comments: