Friday, December 10, 2010

A call for help

Ok, I will finally admit it. I can't do everything on my own. It is a humbling experience when this realization hits. We have talked with the doctors recently and one of the promising options we have left, and we don't have many left, has the propensity for the highest costs. From what we have been told it can cost as high as $40,000.00. So we fall upon the good graces of our friends and family. Just for an update, I will be having another scan on Friday, Dec 17th. This is a new scan out of the normal cycle. My doctors, Grossman, Kokeny, and Samlowski, have been talking back and forth about the possible combination of treatments. These may prove more beneficial if done in conjunction, and could have some really good results. But health wise may beat the crap out of me. The scan will hopefully shed more light on the situation. There have been so many things discussed between the doctors that I am still unsure what the next step outside of the scan is. They have assured me once the scans have been read, they will meet with me and explain what is going on. So until then I am sort of in the dark. But that's ok, its easier to pray when the lights are off. And isn't it always darkest before the dawn? Merry Christmas and Have a lovely day.
Love Andy.
P.S. We have a new way to donate-- via Pay Pal. Also we will be sending an email out with donation information, and information about some fundraisers we will be doing in January. If you would like to help feel free to send me an email. adlayne@yahoo.com.

No comments: