Sunday, August 22, 2010

Today we went to Andy's mom and dad's for dinner. Andy's little brother David is in from Florida for a short time. David is in the Navy and received his station to Norfolk, Virginia. So, he is here to see family and get things ready to help his wife and son move with him. It was nice to see David. We did not get to see him the last time he was in town. Andy had just got out of Huntsman and David had a nasty cold, so he did not come to see us.
I have received feed back from the last blog. Sorry it was so long. There was so much to say and I didn't even tell everything. One comment that Andy and I have to laugh at is, "Did we go and have fun and see some shows while in Vegas.". No is our answer to that. We didn't have the energy, money, or desire to do that. We did relax and take things simpler and easy. Our purpose in Vegas was strictly to meet Dr.'s and receive treatment. The timeline was strange because it was so long, but we chose to rest and enjoy just being together. We got home Tuesday and it seemed as though the time flew past us. From getting the kids ready for school, getting myself ready for another semester of classes, and going back to work at the school is taking up the little time I have left of summer vacation. I am sure many of you feel the same. So I hope that as the next season comes and summer leaves we can take time to enjoy the beauty around us. I want to express my gratitude for all of you. So many have stepped forward to offer help in so many ways. Thank you again and again. We love you.

No comments: