Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Feeling better every day.

I am feeling great today. Its amazing how good a person can feel when they are not having toxins pushed into their body every three weeks. On Monday I went to the Quack-practor, and had an adjustment. He fixed my hips and lower back. Almost all of my pain went away, I am just a little sore. Now I just have to get my energy level up. Which seems to be easier now that I am not constantly in pain. So Major kudos to Dr. Vrane. We are all getting excited about going to Florida and Disney World. The kids have been packed since Tuesday, and we don't leave until Sunday. Did I mention how great I feel? Ok, we have received a firm date of August 4th to have our next scan and Dr. appointment, to see how the tumors are faring. With any luck they are dieing and shriveling up. But we will have to be patient and let the IL2 do its work. So we won't have an answer on that until August. But we will have regular posts next week on how we are doing in Disney World. A special thanks to all of those who have helped with this trip, to put a bright spot in a seemingly dismal time of our lives. It has given us something to focus on that is not cancer related. We appreciate this very much and really don't have a way to adequately convey how grateful we are. We will do our best to have fun and post lots of pictures. We love you all and wish you the best. Merry Christmas and Have a lovely day.
Love Andy.