Friday, April 2, 2010

More info on results

Ok, I am sitting home on my computer now instead of posting from my phone. So a little more details. While at first I was disappointed that the tumors hadn't shrunk in size. Dr. Grossman explained to me that this is great, and that only 60 percent of the patients have these results. He said I should be happy with these results, this was exactly what we wanted to see. By the way, we were able to see the scans, and they are really cool. You get to view your body from head to toe one frame at a time. So we finally got to see the tumors and where they are in the lungs. So we are really happy with the results. It is kind of a bitter sweet result. But he did tell us that even if there was no trace of the tumors, for good measure I would still be going in for treatment this weekend. But for now we are really happy at our house. Woo Hoo, the crap I have been going through is worth it. Yeah for us, and for all of you who care so much about us. Thanks for all the prayers, see they really do work. Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Love Andy.

1 comment:

dlayne said...

Whoot Whoot!!!
We are all cheering!
Love Dave, Tanya, and Jonah... oh, and Jaxton too!